My goal is post at least once a week, BUT...kids being back in school, my job and soccer season might, just might be in a way a bit. For what its worth, I present to you things that spoke to me this week:
- That family picture above from our very recent trip spoke to me. Gulp. Blessed beyond measure.
- Russian Mens Group Kvarto--love this song to include in movies and slideshows or just listen to the harmony.
- A yummy twist on the classic Olivie salad via Vikalinka. Gonna try this ASAP.
- Found a new blog through The Art of Simple. Though I don't ever see our family become a zero waste one, this family's lifestyle is incredible, inspiring and surprisingly fashionable.
- Searching to live out life through kindness. Getting to a point where I succeed most of the time. This quote via Mundane Faithfulness needs to be framed and read often:
"Anger does not beget heart change; it begets shame. Yelling does not beget understanding; it begets hurt. Harsh words do not beget love; they beget humiliation. Intimidation does not beget kindness; it begets fear. Only kindness begets kindness; in fact, kindness begets love."