Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Never Say Never

I mentioned in the last post that I do not buy shoes from a thrift store. So what did I do last week? I found ones I could not resist. Both pairs (one ECCO and the other Steve Madden) are in new condition and valued around $100 for each pair. I paid $11 for both. I did some research online and it looks like that anti-fungal spray will ease my worries and take care of that which worried me about used shoes. This is the very first time I bought used adult shoes, I think. Grossed out? I used to be too. But because I used the word NEVER in my previous post, I now know better.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it. I have learned that lesson too. NEVER say NEVER! I don't know those shoes but obviously a GREAt deal. I wouldn't be grossed out at all. You GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete