Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Visitors

"You look first!"

"No, I think you should do it!"

"Look at that, ITS everywhere!"

"Gross! Disgusting! I can't believe they got it here!"


Above is a summary of a dialog between me and the teacher with whom I share a room. Yes, these expressions were made in our classroom. Yes, we are referring to a mice trap, mice and their (excuse the imagery) droppings. They most exciting thing we have to look forward to is explaining these visits to our students, enforcing the no food/drink rule and cleaning the inside cupboards of our desks. Oh ye, and if someone can PLEASE give us some ideas of how to be proactive to the possibility of seeing a mouse or two running across the room during a lesson, please let me know. As if teenagers are not distracted enough! I think that it is safe to say that the rest of school year will be awesome.

2 comments: