Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Been Away....

I apologize, my dear faithful readers that I have been away for a while. I have so many stories to tell you...but had to permit life to happen first. We just came back from a little (much needed!) family getaway at Great Wolf Lodge.



What a fun place! I think I won the contest for wearing the most old-fashioned swimsuit, though. I am sure I had it for over ten years but when I looked at my packed choice of either wearing a two-piece I bought three years ago when I was in better shape or the older one piece, one piece it was. The late night lattes while in practicum and stress are the two things I get to blame for winning the prize.

On a different note, I am looking for a clean, sweet and cheap bed and breakfast place around Oregon or southern WA to go with my husband for a little anniversary celebration. Does anyone know of a good place that is a good combination of quietness and fun close by?

1 comment:

  1. we just got back from there, great woof that is. I might suggest the trappist abbey in lafayette oregon, which is down here off 99, very easy to get to, definitely filling the quiet getaway, but i haven't been there, i think it is meant as more of a spiritual place to get away, which is good too, but perhaps not for anniversaries?

    ReplyDelete