- 5:30am get up no matter how much times I am awaken during the night
- 6-7 drag a few other friends from their beds and go walking/jogging
- 7-8 drink coffee, read the Bible, meditate
- 8-10 go blueberry picking
* repeat bullets 1-3 every M, W, F atleast until school starts
Things to get done before I am back at work and school:
- sell: barbecue, air conditioner, palm one on craigslist or eBay
- call Qwest in hopes that the modem I was supposed to return half a year ago has not become a dinosaur and that they are still willing to pay me for it
- find college books online and save my self money
- decide if I want to keep immunizing my kids and if yes bring them in for some shots
- organize storage room AKA "Abby's Office"
- Develop and organize gazillion pictures and make some albums including one for baby Tim. Sorry kid, but your parents turned out to be one of those LOTS of pics and videos of #1, MANY pics and videos of #2, and WHERE are pics and videos of #3? kind of parents.
There, I have it in writing. A contract is made. Y'all are my witnesses. If I see you and fail to make eye contact with you, I have probably failed at atleast three of the above. And thats very much a possibility because you know whats more powerful that a written word? A human will. Because only IT could get a night owl and sleep deprived individual up from a cozy bed at an ungodly hour in order to circle a neighborhood. And that my friends, is power.